9 months * Live for Today challenge



Today is the 9 month anniversary of Brigham's accident and 3 months until his 1 year anniversary

In celebration of this anniversary I'm doing a LIVE TODAY CHALLENGE for the next 90 days. Through Brig's accident and recovery I have learned I want to live for today 
because we don't know what tomorrow will bring. 

Would you like to join me?  

I would LOVE an army of people doing this challenge as we ALL celebrate the life we have by living it! Create your own goals and as many as you want. This is about YOU living your life 
today and not waiting for tomorrow. 


Here is what I'm doing:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One- The Event (may be graphic details for some) + Surgery

Fasciotomy healing in pictures *warning* graphic photos

Impairment Rating