10 months!

 Today we CELEBRATE 10 months!  304 days!  7296 hours! 

10 extra months together - what a gift

10 months of learning + growing 

10 months navigating the unknown

10 months of memories + gratitude


I'm one month into my #livefortodaychallenge.  You can follow my challenge on instagram @hangwith10 or join the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/571798447546474.  If you wonder what I'm talking about...go back a few posts.

It hasn't been the easiest month for me and I was grateful to be doing this challenge.  It stretched me to find the good and to live for today.  Even on our hard days we can take the opportunity to live for today by having gratitude, trying something new or simply enjoying the moments in our day. 

Brigham as the best man at his cousins wedding. May 22, 2021


Teammates are there for each other even after the noise of the crowd is gone. - Jim Brown


Adding in the coaches



It is only fitting that an article I wrote about Brigham's miracle was published today on the 10 month anniversary.  Here is the link if you would like to read it.

The Brigham Miracle – Latter-day Woman Magazine (latterdaywomanmagazine.com)



Wishing you the best day and week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One- The Event (may be graphic details for some) + Surgery

Fasciotomy healing in pictures *warning* graphic photos

Impairment Rating